[MPlayer-users] Unknown parameter: --host=i686-w64-mingw32

Abu Abdullah falcon.sheep at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 11:32:04 CEST 2013

many thanks there was a cross compile document in the DOCS/tec. mainly:
./configure --enable-cross-compile --windres=i686-w64-mingw32-windres
--cc=i686-w64-mingw32-gcc

i have set runlab as you suggest since it was not working with some others
and i ended up with:
./configure \
--enable-cross-compile \
--windres=i686-w64-mingw32-windres \
--cc=i686-w64-mingw32-gcc \
--ranlib=i686-w64-mingw32-ranlib \
--ar=i686-w64-mingw32-ar \
--as=i686-w64-mingw32-as \
--nm=i686-w64-mingw32-nm

sed -i 's/CONFIG_UNIX_PROTOCOL = yes/CONFIG_UNIX_PROTOCOL = no/g' config.mak
sed -i 's/#define CONFIG_UNIX_PROTOCOL 1/#define CONFIG_UNIX_PROTOCOL 0/g'
config.h

make

*******

yet still the above create an error which i couldn't find anything by
google:

ffmpeg/libavcodec/libavcodec.a(mjpegdec.o):mjpegdec.c:(.text+0x7221):
undefined reference to `_ff_exif_decode_ifd'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [mplayer.exe] Error 1

On Thu, Aug 22, 2013 at 10:25 AM, Reimar Döffinger <Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de