[MPlayer-users] key binding corruption

Robert Henney robh at rut.org
Mon Mar 25 11:12:01 CET 2013

I discovered one more thing.  Pressing Backspace when keyboard focus is
on the console window still work as expected, but it doesn't when focus
is on the video window.  So in case no one was able to reproduce the
bug, that may be why.  Focus has to be on the video window to reproduce.

This makes me wonder if it's not the key bindings that as getting
corrupted but rather some issue with X11 key events.  Did notice that
recent builds of mplayer have started sometimes not properly allocating
the video window, requiring a player restart.  may be related?