[MPlayer-users] unable to build with march CFLAGS

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de
Sat Oct 5 18:44:03 CEST 2013

On Sat, Oct 05, 2013 at 08:04:57AM -0700, Phil Rhodes wrote:

> > If you just want to (more or less safely) add some flags use --extra-cflags, though I
> > don't know why you would want to set -march specifically, MPlayer will already pick -march=native.
>
> As ever, I'm greatly amused that this is actually supposed to be "user" stuff.

I don't understand your complaint.
None of this is supposed to be used by an ordinary "user",
but by people who either know what they are doing or want to learn.
Or if you complain about the list: consider this one the
"everything that isn't about contributing to he code-base,
but that would have been too long to use as a list name".