[MPlayer-users] Upgrading to new version of mplayer vp6 flv broken

david d.bertrand at satellite-multimedia.com
Fri Oct 25 09:43:07 CEST 2013

On Thu, 24 Oct 2013 16:28:21 +0000 (UTC)
Carl Eugen Hoyos <cehoyos at ag.or.at> wrote:

> david <d.bertrand <at> satellite-multimedia.com> writes:
>
> > same issue here.
> > see the output
>
> Thank you!
>
> I believe I understand the problem - did it really work before?
> I ask because the feature was removed because it was thought
> not to work correctly. But if the flipping is the only problem
> the change will probably be reverted.
> This probably needs testing an older version with Flash.
>
> Carl Eugen

yes, it was working. But the script is quite old : october 2010.
Not sure with the working version (I have a 32487 sources in my directory) but we were in contact then for un improvment with the prores support on the mac-os port ([Mplayer-users] ProRes display on Leopard).

I migrate all my systems to 64 bits now (Windows 7, Mac-os 10.8, Linux x86_64) and have to reinstall all binaries and sources.

Maybe the upgrade from 32 to 64 is a fact to keep in mind ?

Regards,
David.