[MPlayer-users] Upgrading to new version of mplayer vp6 flv broken

david d.bertrand at satellite-multimedia.com
Mon Oct 28 09:20:15 CET 2013

On Fri, 25 Oct 2013 23:21:10 +0000 (UTC)
Carl Eugen Hoyos <cehoyos at ag.or.at> wrote:

> > > I believe I understand the problem - did it really work before?
>
> > yes, it was working.
>
> How did you test?
>
> Sorry, the issue is understood (it was an intentional change),
> you just have to convince us / the developers that it really
> worked before and the change will be reverted, no additional
> research necessary.
> (Not related to 32 vs 64bit)
>
> Carl Eugen

hmmm, well ...

I don't know if it is a proof, but the script ran hundreds times along these years with no problem on my old config (Mac os, at least).

For now, the mac is still able to run it, and I don't want to break it.
The old Windows XP and the old Linux are erased.
The new fresh installs are waiting for fine tuning.

Can I try the last version (which one ?) before this change, to confirm that ?

David