[MPlayer-users] mplayer and screen savers

Matus UHLAR - fantomas uhlar at fantomas.sk
Fri Sep 6 12:36:40 CEST 2013

Hello,

how does current mplayer interact with screen savers
- built into X (blanking and DPMS, configured with xset)
- xscreensaver

since upgrade to debian wheezy my screen keeps blanking on my laptop running
xscreensaver.

the funny part is that when xscreensaver is not running, it works as
expected, while some time ago it was the opposite (OK with xscreensaver,
wrong without it).

Silvester Stallone: Father of the RISC concept.