[MPlayer-users] VDPAU decoding in MPlayer broken by recent FFmpeg changes

Ilja Sekler ilja_sekler_ at gmx.de
Thu Sep 12 09:55:10 CEST 2013

Am 10.09.2013 23:38, schrieb Carl Eugen Hoyos:

> Just in case you don't know: MPlayer r36417 works fine with current
> FFmpeg. (That is what I currently use, I see additional playback
> problems.)

I have noticed that the removal of the old VDPAU interface was reverted,
but the build of MPlayer r36417 fails on my Fedora 19 system with

ffmpeg/libavcodec/libavcodec.a(mjpegdec.o): In function
`ff_mjpeg_decode_frame':
mjpegdec.c:(.text+0x6cd4): undefined reference to `ff_exif_decode_ifd'

The current MPlayer trunk compiles OK.

--
Regards

Ilja