[MPlayer-users] Major regression in r36452, sig 11 demux_open

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de
Sun Sep 22 09:34:50 CEST 2013

On Sun, Sep 22, 2013 at 12:29:05AM -0400, Josh wrote:
> I thought this was an FFmpeg regression but reverting to a known
> good FFmpeg revision didn't fix the regression. Basically, in every
> single h264/webm file I am getting a "Signal 11: demux_open" error.
> I have traced this to r36452. There might be other formats affected.

Should be fixed.
It only happened "randomly", depending on your system, compilation
options, configuration etc.
The backtrace was completely misleading though.
I don't know if you care about these things, but
http://www.drmemory.org/ is a great tool for Windows that like
valgrind on Linux/OSX makes tracking down these things much simpler.