[MPlayer-users] My cropping question revisited.

houghi houghi at houghi.org
Fri Sep 27 21:56:08 CEST 2013

On Fri, Sep 27, 2013 at 03:22:58PM -0400, Gene Heskett wrote:
> That did not play either.

Then there is a problem with either your browser or something else.

> But when I clicked on the email link, it then claims an error occurred,
> saying it has all the ear marks of a dropped connection.  Methinks the
> error is at shentel.net, a piracy filter of some sort.  If there was
> actually another provider available, I'd move...

If shentel.net is your provider and they block it, then they are doing
something seriously wrong. bandcamp is not a site where you download
illegal music. It should not be filtered. bandcamp.com is not a piracy
site. All music is legal to listen to and download as it is placed there
by the musicians.

Try another browser. And again, perhaps this is related to the original
issue.

houghi
--
This is written under the inluence of the following: