[MPlayer-users] Decoder output

Safarin Samsudin safarin87 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 11:57:54 CEST 2014

Hi all,

Hi Wm4,

Sorry, I also unable to google those thing because not sure what is the
correct keyword for my question. But my concern is to have the output when
playing mplayer like this.

frame_count = 1
handle = 16
size = 552960
used size = 518400
srcx = 0
srcy = 0
srcw = 720
srch = 480

Which I take this snapshot from website..
I need those value for some video decoder conformance calculation.

Unfortunately, I unable to get those value when running on my platform.

So from that, I just wonder from where this mplayer give those output?

If that I missing something? Like configuration before make install this
mplayer (install option) or
It was another thing?

Hi Reimar,

Yes it's play using hardware acceleration vaa-pi.

Sorry for unclear question and thank you for replying my question.
On Thu, 3 Apr 2014 08:17:36 +0800
Safarin Samsudin <safarin87 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
> Hi Reimar,
>
> I'm using this version "MPlayer SVN-r36265-4.7.2 (C) 2000-2013 MPlayer
> Team" and sorry I cannot determine the difference between MPlayer and
> MPlayer2.
> and I download from this link "https://gitorious.org/vaapi/mplayer"

mlayer-vaapi is an old version of MPlayer with vaapi support added and
has nothing to do with mplayer2. There's also mpv, which is derived
from mplayer2, and has native vaapi support (disclaimer: mpv is my
project).

But I'm not sure if anyone really understood what your question is?