[MPlayer-users] Flicker Black Bars on videos

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de
Wed Aug 27 19:57:08 CEST 2014

On 27.08.2014, at 15:35, X3fil <xefil at xefil.com> wrote:
> Version in use:
> root at my-system:~# mplayer
> MPlayer2 2.0-701-gd4c5b7f-2ubuntu2 (C) 2000-2012 MPlayer Team

That is an unmaintained fork and not MPlayer.
If you use MPlayer I am fairly certain that at least the OSD will work (at least in -noass mode).
I have a fairly similar system (cubietruck) I could try this on, though I never got XBMC to run on it usably (you need gles support, but when you also have VDPAU it doesn't even compile, and I didn't even know you could integrate MPlayer).