[MPlayer-users] SSL Support (HTTPS) in mplayer

paipai von paipaiv at inbox.com
Wed Dec 17 07:39:56 CET 2014

I'm actually not here to talk trash about bad software (mpv),
but rather to find out ways to use good software (mplayer).

So you can take the rest of your flaming nonsense about mpv
and go "rectify" it somewhere else.

I'm done responding to the offtopic troll.

My next message to the list will (hopefully) be a successful
report of playing SSL-streamed video in the newest svn build of mplayer.
I may have a few questions, so we'll see. On-topic questions
about mplayer, at the very least....