[MPlayer-users] Mplayer silencedetect

James D'Authreau J.DAuthreau at chi.ac.uk
Sat Jan 18 12:59:43 CET 2014

Hope someone can help, I have been using the video filter silencedertect in ffmpeg in the past, and I assumed it would be available on mplayer as it uses the ffmpeg library, but its not. Is there a way of compiling mplayer to include this, if so can you give me pointers on how to do this,   or is it planned to include it in future releases?
Thanx in advance
This e-mail and any attachments are intended for the addressee only and may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please advise the sender as soon as practicable and delete the e-mail from the system. The University of Chichester is a company limited by guarantee, registered in England and Wales. Registration number 4740553. The registered office is College Lane, Chichester, West Sussex, PO19 6PE.