[MPlayer-users] HELP: My messages aren't being sent to this list

Phil Rhodes phil_rhodes at rocketmail.com
Wed May 21 12:23:13 CEST 2014

Hi,

I've just received another email containing this:

> Your membership in the mailing list ffmpeg-user has been disabled due
> to excessive bounces The last bounce received from you was dated
> 21-May-2014.  You will not get any more messages from this list until
> you re-enable your membership.  You will receive 3 more reminders like
> this before your membership in the list is deleted.

I have whitelisted the appropriate addresses and no ffmpeg-user messages have recently ended up in my spam bin, so even if this is a problem my end, as far as I know it isn't within my power to do anything else about it. This doesn't happen with any of my other list subscriptions, so presumably it's something that could be fixed at the server end.