[MPlayer-users] mplayer starts with volume level set to 50%

Ann Once almailtmp at yahoo.fr
Thu Nov 20 19:19:42 CET 2014

Hello,

I compiled a snapshot the 2014.11.18 : MPlayer SVN-r37325-snapshot-4.5.2

When I start gmplayer and mplayer the volume level is 50%.
And when I change the volume (set to 100%) it is not save.
If I use my previous compiled version (MPlayer 1.1-4.5.2) there is no problem.

The only change with the last compilation is that I used : --disable-libvpx-lavc

It it a regression ? Or is there something to configure to have the previous behavior ?

Thanks for your help.