[MPlayer-users] AviSynth and MPlayer? (Reimar D?ffinger)

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de
Wed Oct 15 08:30:02 CEST 2014

On 15.10.2014, at 00:21, "Wayne" <Wayne at TradeTimer.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the reply.  I wasn't aware that these were 'custom builds'...
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/mplayer-win32/files/MPlayer%20and%20MEncoder/old/

I think they are, though I might have confused them.

> The messages I got were as verbose as MPlayer was capable of, unless there's another way to get more out of it.  Does this mean that there's no solution?  Not being a programmer myself, I don't know what else to do...

It means someone needs to look at it with a debugger I'd guess.
In principle there is avs support on Linux as well, which might make it easier to test, but it's still a bit of a pain to debug for someone not using the feature.
Also, possibly avs support through ffmpeg works or can be made to work, but I've never tried.
No idea if maybe someone else on the list knows anything about this?