[MPlayer-users] Streams intermittently play or don't?

Jim Cross jimgcross at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 00:47:54 CEST 2014

I am still testing but changing the '-nocahe' option to '-cache 320
-cache-min 0' is providing as good a result as previously and testing
against the above example URL appears to work constantly. Thanks for your
help on this Reimar.

Just for the record, the new version is so much quicker than the previous
version I used. For example I have recorded the following results (deep
search is also searching for streams within the URL's found on the first
page):
http://www.radiofeeds.co.uk/mp3.asp
Deep search:
scrape - 906 possible stations in 21.5 mins
tuned - 541 stations in 52.5 mins
Not Deep search:
scraped - 469 possible stations in 7.56 seconds
tuned - 398 stations in 16.4 minutes

*********************************Result using new version of
http://www.radiofeeds.co.uk/mp3.asp
Deep search:
scrape - 898 possible stations in 21.8 mins
tuned - 565 stations in 33.7 mins
Not Deep search:
scraped - 472 possible stations in 7.8 seconds
tuned - 418 stations in 6.6 minutes