[MPlayer-users] HD mpeg transport stream native decoder regression.

Andy Furniss adf.lists at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 12:43:08 CET 2015

Reimar Döffinger wrote:

>> fe439c20698fc4992b9373cb068efb438fe1a098 is the first bad commit
>
> Did you report this to FFmpeg? Admittedly since it doesn't show up
> with ffplay (though did you enable multithreaded decoding for it and
> set the SHOW_ALL flag?) it might be a bit hard to get it accepted,
> but I don't think I have time to debug myself currently.

Will do, the behavior is quite varied and confusing with different
streams, some need vdpau deint to break, some break single threaded some
multi plus are different on top of that depending on demuxer - but
taking your hint I found one stream that I can bork with ffplay :-)

It seems that ffplay is multi by default, but using -

ffplay -fs -threads 1 -flags2 showall sample.ts

does the trick on one particular stream.