[MPlayer-users] GUI default volume

David Shochat david.shochat at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 02:50:15 CEST 2015

I recently rebuilt mplayer (with gui) from version (version 1.2 on an
Ubuntu 15.10 system, using the skin "standard", version 1.11). I'm now
noticing that when I start by using the gmplayer command, the volume starts
out at zero. I can increase the volume during playback using the GUI volume
wheel or the keyboard ('*') but the next time I start it we're back to
zero. What can I do so that I'll have a nonzero default volume using the
GUI? When I use mplayer (no gui) it seems to remember the volume I set.