[MPlayer-users] Mplayer not launching M3U playlist from a local file, but works from network file

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de
Tue Apr 12 22:22:02 CEST 2016

On Tue, Apr 12, 2016 at 07:10:13AM +0000, LAMBERT Vincent wrote:
> I'm on an embedded board with a very dry linux, no gcc, no llvm, no apt, no yum, no way to get a newer version.

For such systems you usually build new versions by cross-compiling so
you don't need any of that.
Apart from that, none of that stops you from testing on a desktop
machine, and if it's fixed bisecting to what change fixed it.
However if you can't update the version it's likely all pointless
anyway, unless you want to rely on having enough luck someone
happens to find a workaround that does not involve code changes...