[MPlayer-users] shifted image in fast scenes/moving

Nick Koretsky nick_koretsky at ukr.net
Thu Jun 9 23:52:24 CEST 2016

On Thu, 9 Jun 2016 16:53:38 +0200
Peter Irbizon <peterirbizon at gmail.com> wrote:

> Great Julian! I didn't know it is called Screen tearing.
> Please how could I solve it with mplayer?  I am using mplayer on Raspberry
> Pi (Raspbian)

mplayer enables vsync by default when using -vo gl (swapinterval option),
but it depends on actual GL implementation in the driver (read - it may
not work on Raspberry pi or require some tweaking). You better ask about it
on Raspberry Pi forums/lists, not the mplayer one.

--
  Nick Koretsky (nick.koretsky at gmail.com)