[MPlayer-users] Slave idle mode volume

Grav mplayer at mixbox.pl
Tue Mar 22 10:01:45 CET 2016

Hi,
I have a problem with volume in slave idle mode of mplayer. The volume changes every time i use loadfile. I know that is a common problem but i have not seen the right answer. Why there is no way to loadfile with volume set on startup ? I need something like mplayer -volume xx file.mp3 but in slave mode by loadfile. Is it really that hard to extends loadfile functionality ? Pausing keep loadfile doesnt work at all. I dont want to start mplayer every time i want to loadfile just to use -volume option. Is there any workaround or future plans for extending slave mode ?