[MPlayer-users] Latest subversion fails compilation on Fedora 25.

stan RegBur_Flydan8 at q.com
Mon Jun 26 21:49:34 EEST 2017

On Fri, 23 Jun 2017 17:56:34 -0700
stan <RegBur_Flydan8 at q.com> wrote:

> I updated to the latest version in subversion, revision 37943, did a
> make distclean, and ./configure, make, and the compile failed with the
> errors below.

> ffbuild/common.mak:60: recipe for target
> 'libavcodec/x86/hpeldsp_init.o' failed

The latest revision, 37944, gets past this problem successfully.
Thanks.

However, it fails later in the compile process.

AR      libavcodec/libavcodec.a
ar: libavcodec/x86/aacencdsp.o: No such file or directory
ffbuild/library.mak:20: recipe for target 'libavcodec/libavcodec.a'
failed make[1]: *** [libavcodec/libavcodec.a] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory
'/mnt/to_archive/accum/src/mplayer-stuff/mplayer/ffmpeg' Makefile:740:
recipe for target 'ffmpeg/libavcodec/libavcodec.a' failed make: ***
[ffmpeg/libavcodec/libavcodec.a] Error 2

This is after:
svn update
make distclean
.configure