[MPlayer-users] using the -geometry switch

Matus UHLAR - fantomas uhlar at fantomas.sk
Mon Aug 20 16:30:20 EEST 2018

On 20.08.18 05:52, arthurpeabody wrote:
>Quoth Miriam English: 'you still didn't tell us what command you're typing in.'

>I thought I did.

no, you did not. you did tell what parameters you tried, but neither of your
mails contained the command you typed in.

>  This mailing list is about the program mplayer, so you
> know that the command began with mplayer; this thread is about the
> -geometry switch, so you know the first argument is -geometry; I reported
> the parameters I supplied to -geometry in my message

You don't have to tell us what is this mailing list and this thread about.
We know that.  Instead, you should better copy and paste the command line
that does not work as expected.

Chernobyl was an Windows 95 beta test site.