[MPlayer-users] MPlayer compile failed...

andrew andrew.david.strong at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 01:30:38 EET 2018

Hi,

I have been unable to compile the most recent svn MPlayer (Friday
February 6th 2018). The final error is:

----------------------
libavformat/allformats.c:481:10: fatal error: libavformat/muxer_list.c: No such file or directory
 #include "libavformat/muxer_list.c"
          ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
compilation terminated.
make[1]: *** [ffbuild/common.mak:60: libavformat/allformats.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory '/tmp/mplayer/ffmpeg'
make: *** [Makefile:739: ffmpeg/libavformat/libavformat.a] Error 2
root at illium/home/andrew/source/mplayer_build/mplayer#

I have placed a large chunk of the preceding compile output here:

https://pastebin.com/GYTc04pg

in the hope that wiser heads than mine can see the issue clearly.
This on 64bit slackware current using gcc 7.3.0.

Thanks for looking at this issue,

Andrew
--
You think that's air you're breathing now?