[MPlayer-users] Screenshot color wrong

Alexander Strasser eclipse7 at gmx.net
Tue Sep 8 23:11:50 EEST 2020

On 2020-09-08 12:02 +0200, Polyphem wrote:
> > Note that I'm actually not yet sure why this happens for libswscale (which
> screenshot filter uses).
>
> Is it possible related to dst_range defaulting to 0?
> https://ffmpeg.org/ffmpeg-scaler.html

Having a look at how FFmpeg does this should help because:
When using libswscale via ffmpeg CLI to convert a frame to PNG the
result looks more satisfying. So I guess that is probably good news
and shows we can achieve the same for video filter screenshot by
using the API in the same way.

Regarding output I'm not sure we can control this for all video outputs.

  Alexander