[MPlayer-users] [MPlayer-dev-eng] [feature request] subtitles in separate window or console

Nicolas George george at nsup.org
Mon Feb 28 21:27:43 EET 2022

Nicolas George (12022-02-28):
> Now that I have updated my work tree, I will try to look at it soon.

Please see the attached patch.

This is far from perfect, but it works.

With OSD, the markup is lost.

With ASS, there is no way to get the text back from libass, I put the
number of images, at least it tells us if there are 0 some.

In both case, it prints the timestamp and the delay.

Ingo: since it is designed for -identify output, it makes sense to use
that level of logging.

It would be useful to have feedback from suprnerd, but they seems to
have lost interest in the discussion.

Regards,

--
  Nicolas George