[NUT-devel] Freezing nut

Michael Niedermayer michaelni at gmx.at
Thu Jul 6 23:21:43 CEST 2006

Hi

can we freeze nut or finally make it official nut 1.0 ?
if noone objects within 7 days then ill do that, we can always do
wording changes or further additions to nut afterwards as
long as compatibility is maintained

IMHO the question about what to do if a codec has no fourcc
in avi or other such questions really is about as unrelated to
the design of nut as is possible ...

yes iam somewhat offensive here but if i where not then nothing
would happen and most important if there is a problem with the current
design then everyone _HAD_ half a year time to complain