[NUT-devel] specs clarifications

Baptiste Coudurier baptiste.coudurier at smartjog.com
Mon Jul 24 16:32:37 CEST 2006

Hi

I just read the specs again, and I read that:

"   dts is calculated by using a decode_delay+1 sized buffer for each
    stream, into which the current pts is inserted and the element with
    the smallest value is removed, this is then the current dts
    this buffer is initalized with decode_delay -1 elements  "

Does that mean with (decode_delay - 1) elements, or with decode_delay
elements, of value -1 ? IMHO that sentence is a bit ambiguous.

SMARTJOG S.A.                                    http://www.smartjog.com
Phone: +33 1 49966312