[NUT-devel] new NUT repository

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Tue May 8 11:17:31 CEST 2007

On Sat, May 05, 2007 at 02:48:19PM +0200, Diego Biurrun wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 30, 2007 at 08:36:38PM +0200, Diego Biurrun wrote:
> > I've created a new NUT repository that contains the old NUT repository
> > and the specification files (oggless-xiph-codecs.txt, nut.txt, mpcf.txt,
> > mncf.txt) each in a separate directory.
> >
> > svn://svn.mplayerhq.hu/nut.merged/
> > http://svn.mplayerhq.hu/nut.merged/
> >
> > Make sure it works as expected.  If it does we can do away with the old
> > one and remove the specification files from the MPlayer repository.
>
> Oded is happy with the repository, nobody else complained.  So if there
> are no further objections, I will remove the files from the MPlayer
> repository after the weekend.

Files removed.

I'm hearing no complaints about the new repository, Oded said he was
happy.  Unless I hear protests I will remove the old one and rename the
new one to 'nut' by the end of the week.

While we're at it..  There are only two committers (Oded and Alex) for
the NUT repository.  Is that on purpose or should the usual MPlayer or
FFmpeg crowd be allowed to commit?

Diego