[NUT-devel] [nut]: r661 - in src/trunk: libnut/demuxer.c libnut/framecode.c libnut/libnut.h libnut/muxer.c libnut/priv.h libnut/reorder.c nututils/demux_avi.c nututils/demux_ogg.c nututils/framer_mp3.c nututils/framer_mpeg4.c nututils/framer_vorbis.c nututils/nutindex.c nututils/nutmerge.c nututils/nutmerge.h

Rich Felker dalias at aerifal.cx
Sat Dec 13 19:57:45 CET 2008

On Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 09:34:45PM +0100, ods15 wrote:
> Author: ods15
> Date: Thu Dec 11 21:34:43 2008
> New Revision: 661
>
> Log:
> Rename all typedefs from _t to _tt for POSIX compatibility

I won't complain if you prefer this, but my preference would be to
just eliminate typedefs for structs completely. It's not a big burden
to just use the struct keyword where needed and it keeps namespaces
apart marginally better. I prefer using typedef only for cases where
you want to be able to swap types for different build options or
architectures, etc.

Rich