[NUT-devel] Virtual Assistant Vacancy

nut-devel at mplayerhq.hu nut-devel at mplayerhq.hu
Thu Sep 1 02:11:18 CEST 2011

We are looking for experienced,
qualified and enthusiastic Regional Representative to join our team in the EU this autumn.

You would work as part of a team and be responsible for the cooperation with our clients and provide certain services which are used by our partners. You will be requested also to carry out different tasks with our database.

You will gain a lot of experience working in our company but you need to be confident
and competent in all aspects of Customer Service from carrying out routine to highly responsible tasks.

No previous experience needed because we provide an excellent training.
This course is just two weeks long and will give you the essential qualifications needed to become a part of our company.
You will need to be available to start as soon as possible.

Change the direction of your career, spend more time with your family, and start making more money
and being appreciated for giving great customer service!

For more details please contact us and we will get in touch with you and conduct a prior telephone interview.

If you are interested, please reply to: Anton at web-newcarer.com