[FFmpeg-devel] Coverity

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Thu May 29 12:49:36 CEST 2008

On Thu, May 29, 2008 at 06:35:29AM +0200, Reimar D?ffinger wrote:
> Hello,
> On Thu, May 29, 2008 at 03:42:11AM +0200, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> > As everyone should have already noticed (from svn log) we are currently
> > trying to fix all the coverity warnings (also called "defects").
> >
> > 24 are left, are the maintainers of the respective files going to deal with
> > them or should i try?
>
> I will have a look this evening. Last time I checked, the last run was
> from 2007 and I wasn't motivated to look at outdated information...

It is from 2007 yes, but most of the warnings still apply to svn.
Besides if one doesnt, just closing it with a "code doesnt exist
anymore" comment should be really easy ...

anyway we are down to 20 thanks to baptiste

No human being will ever know the Truth, for even if they happen to say it
by chance, they would not even known they had done so. -- Xenophanes