[FFmpeg-devel] [Patch][libavformat][mpegtsenc.c]

stephen douglas chris_douglas_email at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 3 22:48:02 EEST 2020

This is my first post so I apologise in advance if I havegot anything wrong.
The FAQ for bug reports say this is the correct place topost a patch that solved my problem, not raise a bug report and attach thepatch.

I am using libav to generate video files for the HDR-FOX T2.This PVR wants a transport stream with the m2ts header but the DVB streamnumbering. I have produced a version of mpegtsenc.c that allows the packet size(188/192 bytes) and the stream type numbering (DVB/mt2s) to be controlled separatelyby a libav user.

I wish my patch to be considered for inclusion