[FFmpeg-devel] Hardware purchase request: HDR monitor

Stefano Sabatini stefasab at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 09:32:53 EEST 2023

On date Wednesday 2023-04-05 15:48:47 +0200, Niklas Haas wrote:
> On Sun, 02 Apr 2023 03:12:03 +0200 Michael Niedermayer <michael at niedermayer.cc> wrote:
> > On Sat, Apr 01, 2023 at 07:57:54PM +0100, Kieran Kunhya wrote:
[...]
> > > And actually Amazon is now matching the price at electronic4you.
> >
> > interresting. The price seems to have been at 1298 for at least some shop
> > for over 2 weeks
> >
> > anyway, iam of course fine with amazon or any other shop
> >
> > thx
>
> Amazon also doesn't accept many payment methods (Vorkasse, PayPal) and
> doesn't have the item in question in the warehouse, which are two
> additional reasons not to use it.
>
> If there is no further objection, am I free to order from the linked
> shop (electronic4you.de)? Is there a special process I have to go
> through?

You can proceed, then you'll send a refund request to SPI using the usual
process.

Follow instructions here:
https://www.spi-inc.org/treasurer/reimbursement-form/

Generate the refund request and then email it to:
treasurer at rt.spi-inc.org

putting me and Michael in CC:, and adding the thread link from:
http://ffmpeg.org/pipermail/ffmpeg-devel/