[FFmpeg-devel] RFC: opinions on making fftools work like a library

Anton Khirnov anton at khirnov.net
Fri Mar 17 20:11:48 EET 2023

Quoting Zhao Zhili (2023-03-03 19:15:03)
> I'd like to know what do you think about making fftools work like a
> library, like what ffmpeg-kit already did, but with built-in support.

Maybe you should first clarify what exactly do you mean by "work like a
library". Meaning literally turn it into a library with a C API you can
call? That would be a massive amount of work, though my current
refactorings are moving in that direction.
Or provide stronger guarantees for commandline options? Or something
else?

--
Anton Khirnov