[FFmpeg-devel] [ANNOUNCE] upcoming GA vote

Michael Niedermayer michael at niedermayer.cc
Wed Nov 1 19:19:41 EET 2023

On Mon, Oct 30, 2023 at 11:50:26AM +0100, Jean-Baptiste Kempf wrote:
> On Mon, 30 Oct 2023, at 11:33, Thilo Borgmann via ffmpeg-devel wrote:
> > Am 30.10.23 um 09:18 schrieb Jean-Baptiste Kempf:

> >> This has been launched.
> >> You should be able to vote until Sunday 5th Nov, 23:59
> >
> > Sure you did not just create the vote but started it already as well?
> > I should be part of the GA but didn't get a mail...
>
> I'm quite sure, since some people have already started voting.

Please provide the list of email addresses OR peoples names who
should have received a mail for voting

If the United States is serious about tackling the national security threats
related to an insecure 5G network, it needs to rethink the extent to which it
values corporate profits and government espionage over security.-Bruce Schneier