[FFmpeg-devel] [ANNOUNCE] upcoming GA vote

Jean-Baptiste Kempf jb at videolan.org
Thu Nov 2 00:07:16 EET 2023

Hey,

On Wed, 1 Nov 2023, at 18:19, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> Please provide the list of email addresses OR peoples names who
> should have received a mail for voting

I don't think listing emails on this mailing list is a good idea, or even legal (GDPR, for example).
And the old lists (+ the scripts) only give emails, and not names.

So I'll need to remap that manually to have the list of names. It will take a bit of time, but I'll do it.

jb

--
Jean-Baptiste Kempf -  President
+33 672 704 734