[FFmpeg-devel] [ANNOUNCE] upcoming vote: extra members for GA

Anton Khirnov anton at khirnov.net
Sun Nov 5 11:24:39 EET 2023

Hi all,
once the rule for updating the voter list is established (voting closes
today, please vote if you have not done so yet), we also need to vote in
any additional GA members who do not meet the commit criterium. As per
the rules they are voted in for two years, after which they need to be
confirmed by another vote.

As this is a simple issue that should require little discussion, I was
hoping to start the vote in a week - on Monday 2023-11-13. But if anyone
feels more time is needed, we can postpone that for another week.

Please suggest candidates in replies to this email, with a short
description of how they contribute to the project.

Other constructive comments also welcome.

Cheers,
--
Anton Khirnov