[FFmpeg-devel] [ANNOUNCE] upcoming vote: extra members for GA

Ronald S. Bultje rsbultje at gmail.com
Sun Nov 5 21:57:33 EET 2023

Hi,

On Sun, Nov 5, 2023 at 4:24 AM Anton Khirnov <anton at khirnov.net> wrote:

> Please suggest candidates in replies to this email, with a short
> description of how they contribute to the project.

Myself, please. I currently maintain the VP8/VP9 decoders and sometimes
review AV1-related work also, although James is the author/maintainer of
most of that stuff. Plus I've been nominated for CC somehow. I've
historically also done other work about wmavoice or http or matroskadec or
rtsp, but am not really active in those areas anymore. Outside FFmpeg, I
also contribute to dav1d.

Ronald