[FFmpeg-devel] [ANNOUNCE] upcoming vote: extra members for GA

Michael Niedermayer michael at niedermayer.cc
Thu Nov 9 19:24:51 EET 2023

On Thu, Nov 09, 2023 at 05:36:10PM +0100, Jean-Baptiste Kempf wrote:

> On Thu, 9 Nov 2023, at 17:21, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> > On Thu, Nov 09, 2023 at 01:21:13PM +0100, Anton Khirnov wrote:
> >> Quoting Michael Niedermayer (2023-11-09 12:55:25)

> >> As far as I can tell, the voter list in the last vote should be the same
> >> as the GA from 2020, except for the extra members whose voting rights
> >> expire after 2 years.
> >>
> >> Do you dispute that?
> >
> > There are at least 3 issues here
> >
> > * The first and maybe the biggest, is that our vote superviser can reply to
> >   mails within 20min (like in this thread here) but is not replying to a simple
> >   question within days where the list of voters comes from he used and how it
>
> WTF are you talking about ?
> WTF are you attacking me on my email response time?
>
> >   relates to the 2020 GA. It gives one the feeling he has some sort of
> >   difficulty with awnsering that question
> >   you took a guess here and replied, and i appreciate that. But really JB
> >   choose this list and also the one in 2020. Only he can explain where these
>
> I choose nothing. I got the list that was provided to me for the first vote, after the script was written.
>
> I did not write the script, I did not run the script.
>
> Would you stop smearing me?
>
> This is absolutely unacceptable.

As the vote superviser you are responsible for the vote.
your reaction is IMHO unacceptable.

theres a list of voters in 2020 and 2023
iam asking for how these 2 lists relate and instead of awnsering that
you are talking about everything else

i will seperately reply to your question about voting in austria as its
off topic here

Concerning the gods, I have no means of knowing whether they exist or not
or of what sort they may be, because of the obscurity of the subject, and
the brevity of human life -- Protagoras