[FFmpeg-devel] [ANNOUNCE] upcoming vote: extra members for GA

Michael Niedermayer michael at niedermayer.cc
Fri Nov 10 13:33:42 EET 2023

On Thu, Nov 09, 2023 at 06:31:13PM +0100, Jean-Baptiste Kempf wrote:
> On Thu, 9 Nov 2023, at 18:24, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> > theres a list of voters in 2020 and 2023
>
> The list of voters in 2020 comes from the script written by Josh (IIRC?) and run by Thilo (?) IIRC when Thilo installed CIVS.
> It quite matches the gitlog.
>
> The list was reused for the vote, and now the new list was written by Anton with the new script.
>
> Whatever the old script was, and how wrong it was, I don't think it would change the result of the re-bootstrapping vote.
> And now we have a clean list for the extra members of the GA.

For the record, josh posted his list on IRC yesterday, the link should be
in the logs. For GDPR pickiness ill not post the link here but i think the GDPR
allows such investigations without consent of the involved people.
<jdek> thilo: I only have an email from jb with the list I originally sent him as an attachment.  https://XXX/Votes_2020.txt

The list does not match your list, for example Gautam is on your list
but not on joshs

So my question is still standing, can you explain how your list was created?
or where its from?

What does censorship reveal? It reveals fear. -- Julian Assange