[FFmpeg-devel] [ANNOUNCE] upcoming vote: TC/CC elections

Rémi Denis-Courmont remi at remlab.net
Sat Nov 11 14:14:06 EET 2023

Le sunnuntaina 5. marraskuuta 2023, 12.02.05 EET Anton Khirnov a écrit :
> Anyone else wishing to volunteer for TC or CC, please reply to this
> email.

I hereby "volunteer" for the CC.

For those who don't know me, I am a research engineer in system software
working for a large telecommunication equipment vendor. (My work is mostly
proprietary, but I also have contributions to QEMU and academic publishing.)

I have over twenty years experience in the open-source ecosystem. I am a
maintainer for VLC and (nominally) for the Linux kernel, and the other people
involved with VideoLAN here know that I am anything but a yes-person for JB.

Lets build back better an FFmpeg community. Vote Denis-Courmont.

--
雷米‧德尼-库尔蒙
http://www.remlab.net/