[FFmpeg-devel] VDD 2023, FFmpeg meeting notes, (23-11-2023, 4pm, Dublin)

Nicolas George george at nsup.org
Thu Oct 5 15:55:17 EEST 2023

Anton Khirnov (12023-10-04):
> It is IMO perfectly reasonable to wonder why does someone who does not
> agree with the basic rules participate in the project.

Or you could have given the issue just two more seconds of thought and
realized that FFmpeg is a software project rather than a Nomic game, and
therefore where the code goes matters more than how it is decided.

So yes, it was definitely an ad-hominem attach, an attempt to smear me.
But I do not care, I do not weaponize the formal rules of politeness, I
leave that to my detractors, some seem to make a habit of it; I only
observe with amusement that their arguments are becoming weaker and more
desperate.

--
  Nicolas George