[FFmpeg-devel] trac spam

Michael Koch astroelectronic at t-online.de
Thu Oct 19 22:45:51 EEST 2023

> IIRC each regex give -10 so multiple matches give more.

Let's assume we have a long keyword like "concretevictoria". Nobody uses
this keyword in a normal text. A false positive is almost impossible.

I could search for "concretevictoria", "concretevictori." and
"concretevictor.." and get -30 points.
Or possibly it would also work if I search for "concretevictoria" three
times?
The idea is to give long keywords a higher weight.

I'm not sure if this idea is acceptable, that's why I'd like to ask for
your opinions before I do it.

Michael