[FFmpeg-devel] [ANNOUNCE] upcoming GA vote

Anton Khirnov anton at khirnov.net
Sun Oct 29 11:33:12 EET 2023

Hi all,
updating the answers according to received comments:

vote question (unchanged):
    How do we update the list of active members of the general assembly?

Available answers:
* twice a year (1st Jan & 1st July, 0:00 UTC);
  as an exception, the list will also be updated immediately after this
  vote
  (suggested at VDD, added time and the exceptional update clause)
* before each vote
  (suggested at VDD)
* never (keep the 2020 version)
  (suggested at VDD)
* keep everyone who had vote rights but add active developers
  each 1st Jan and 1st July, 0:00 UTC;
  as an exception, the list will also be updated immediately after this
  vote
  (suggested by Michael on the ML, clarified date and time, added the
  exceptional update clause)

If nobody has significant objections, we will go with the above for the
actual vote tomorrow.

Cheers,
--
Anton Khirnov