[FFmpeg-devel] [ANNOUNCE] upcoming GA vote

Anton Khirnov anton at khirnov.net
Fri Oct 27 12:17:07 EEST 2023

It has also occurred to me that in case that the first or last option
wins, the lists would not get updated until January. That means we would
either need to postpone TC/CC elections until then, or vote using the
old lists, both of which seem suboptimal to me.

We could add wording to options 1 and 4, stating that the voter lists
will be exceptionally updated immediately after this vote. Or we could
keep them as they are, and add two new options with the exception
(though I fear so many options might confuse people).
Does anyone feel particularly strongly about either of those?

--
Anton Khirnov