[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] Release 6.1

Thilo Borgmann thilo.borgmann at mail.de
Sun Oct 29 17:10:33 EET 2023

Am 29.10.23 um 14:51 schrieb Jean-Baptiste Kempf:
> On Sun, 29 Oct 2023, at 10:30, Nicolas George wrote:
>> Michael Niedermayer (12023-10-28):
>>> It was just that jb told me
>>> "6.1 opportunity is gone.
>>
>> Unsubstantiated opinion, let us ignore it.
>
> Not like your opinions that are always substantiated...
>
> Except I explain many times why the opportunity has passed for 6.1, but you, once again, don't listen, or refuse to be on the means where we discuss.

Where? I don't see you saying that in this thread.
If you said so at VDD, that's not many times.
Not being at where you say s.th. does not imply anything and is not an argument.

> Again, a personal attack, from you.

If you find calling your opinion unsubstantiated a personal attack, then why do
you reply with the same personal attack?

-Thilo