[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] Release 6.1

Jean-Baptiste Kempf jb at videolan.org
Sun Oct 29 18:25:56 EET 2023

On Sun, 29 Oct 2023, at 16:10, Thilo Borgmann via ffmpeg-devel wrote:
> Where? I don't see you saying that in this thread.
> If you said so at VDD, that's not many times.

Explained three times at VDD and several time on IRC.

> Not being at where you say s.th. does not imply anything and is not an argument.

Refusing to attend the developer meetups and also refusing to be on one of the major discussion media and then complaining about not receiving information is a problem in an open source community.

jb
--
Jean-Baptiste Kempf -  President
+33 672 704 734