[FFmpeg-devel] VDD conference invitation - Dublin 22-24 Sept 2023

Derek Buitenhuis derek.buitenhuis at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 17:53:59 EEST 2023

On 9/8/2023 2:09 PM, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> Whats the scope of FFmpeg ?
> And is this direction that is taken optimal for FFmpeg, and what people want ?

Not that I don't think this is an issue worth discussing (it is), but I thought it
was important to note that most/many of the people who hold strong opinions on this
are also people who will not meet IRL, or on calls, or even IRC for some.

So, any in person discussion will be biased in on direction.

I do not have an easy solution, but I thought it was important to note.

- Derek